Monday, July 18, 2005

Refreshing weekend

Well the first week is completely over now, and everyone still seems to be doing fine except for Lindsey is a little under the weather from which I just recovered myself. I think everyone else, but maybe 2 or 3 people went traveling this weekend, but the only thing I did was lay in bed and relax, which was incredibly nice to be able to do. After two days of pure laziness I finally started feeling better and am hopefully about to be back to 100% again. I'm not quite sure what's going on tonight, but I think Raphael, my host sister's boyfriend and I are going to work out at this fancy fitness club he's a personal trainer at, and then Erica, me, and some of the girls are going to "Chill Out," so hopefully that will prove to be a fun evening. I definitely want to go do something after doing absolutely nothing for about 3 days straight.

No comments: