Monday, July 25, 2005

Paris

So most of us went to Paris this past weekend. Paris was nice, but I don't think I think I would have appreciated it more if I had stayed for four or five days. I saw the Louvre, Notre Dam, Eifel Tower, Sacred Heart, and Arc de Triumph. My favorite thing was sitting out on the lawn in the evening watching the Eifel Tower light up. Adriane and I met up with our friend Julie and spent most of the weekend with her. It wwas really nice to see a familiar face. On Sunday morning we went to an outdoor market. We had a guy come up and try to sell us drugs twice. The weird thing was it was the same guy both times. Odd! Also, I was almost struck in the face by a pidgeon. I definitely felt feathers on my face. A little scary! Sunday we spent the afternoon napping. I really just think that the past three weeks had caught up to me and I was exhausted. I guess at least I was rested for the beginning of the week.

No comments: