Sunday, May 28, 2017

Week one DONE!

This past week was way more than I could ever think of.  When I first got to Bonn I was overwhelmed by the square because that was something that I've never seen and I was so confused how to get around.  By the end of the first week, I started to figure out how to navigate in different ways around the town central.   I love my host family and I am so appreciative of everything that they are doing for me.  On the weekend, I went to Munich with 8 other people and I loved the fact that I could see another city.  In Munich, we went to Dachau to see the concentration camp and experience that.  After that, we went to Munich and saw the technology museum and it was breathtaking.  The only other museum I have been to like this was the Perot Museum in Dallas and this one was way better.  I honestly wish that I could have spent a longer time in Munich but this showed me that I really didn't have a ton of time on the weekends and that I need to appreciate the time that I have in the place I will be in.

No comments: