Sunday, May 21, 2017

It's Time

It is so surreal how in just a little more than 24 hours we will be on a train from Frankfurt to Bonn. I have been counting down the days yet it still felt like this snuck up. I am so excited to see what all Germany, Austria, and all the excursion countries have to offer.

One of my friends sent me a link to Dr. Wasser's website last year about this trip and at the time I thought "wow that would be cool", but didn't actually think I would ever end up pursuing it more than that. Clearly I was wrong and frankly, I think this is one of the better decisions I've made in my college carrier. That same friend (who is on this trip) brought it back up around Christmas time, one thing led to another, and everything fell in line. German and European culture as a whole has always interested me and I think this will be an amazing opportunity to experience it. Honestly, I have absolutely no idea what to expect... But at the same time, I believe that is one of the most exciting things about this trip. Kinda like venturing into the unknown. One thing I plan on doing is "attempting" to pick up some German while we are over there. I guess we will see how that goes!

No comments: