Sunday, May 21, 2017

Just a matter of hours!

My flight leaves tonight and it still feels unreal that I will be in Europe for 5 whole weeks! I will be leaving much behind but I am eager and ready to see what lies ahead. I've only been out of the country twice and have never traveled alone so I'm a little nervous about getting lost or losing important documents. I've been researching the different cultures and customs to try to be prepared! Which has increased my excitement to get the chance to be exposed to new things. I have always loved traveling and learning about other cultures so that definitely trumps any anxiety I have about the trip. Even with the excitement, I know I will get home sick no matter how much fun I have. I will miss my family, pets, friends and my bed! I am leaving my 2 dogs and cat with my parents for the 5 weeks. They aren't thrilled with the idea but I know they till take great care of them. I will be exchanging plenty of pictures with everyone to stay in the loop. Overall I can't wait to meet everyone and make lifetime memories!!

No comments: