Saturday, May 20, 2017

Pre-Adventure Post

Well, hello to everyone. I am going to depart from Texas tomorrow and I can't wait to start this adventure. I always wanted to participate on a study abroad ever since I came to Texas A&M and now, I am about to go to Germany. My family took many vacations during the summers of my childhood and this has created my love for traveling. Traveling to a foreign country usually brings excitement, but it also brings last minute nerves to me. You never know what events will unfold while you are traveling for an extended period of time. I have traveled to Europe before, so I have a little experience, but it was only for one week in Italy. To be honest, I always wanted to go back ever since my trip to Italy. I want to try new foods, since I see myself as a foodie, and explore the wonders of new places. I hope this study abroad will broaden my horizons in many ways and create many wonderful memories that I will treasure. I hope everyone will have safe travels!

No comments: