Sunday, July 28, 2013

Third Weekend

This weekend of the 27-28 I decided to stay in Bonn. I Enjoyed not having to get up at 7am.... I mostly stayed at home and caught up on my Sitcoms. I did not interact very much with the host family because they brought their friends over and they usually stay to themselves and their friends when this happens. I did manage to go into the city on Saturday. It was very hot... 91 degrees. I recycled some water bottles and sent off a postcard. I did manage to fully build some financial accounts on my computer for this trip. This basically means I gather data each day from spending and then analyze the data on an excel spreadsheet. For me this is a lot of fun to do, I like to see where money goes and how to improve. So not so much of an eventful weekend. Just how I like my weekend!

No comments: