Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Pre-Departure

     Here I am sitting in the airport, waiting for my flight to Frankfurt, and I could not be more excited.  I have always wanted to study abroad, and spend expended amounts of time in other countries. I have always loved traveling and experiencing new cultures. The History of Medicine program is perfect for me. I get to live with a German family, partake in German culture, and travel to many interesting cities, monuments, and historical sites.
     I did not do much to prepare. I packed, bought some necessary items, and talk to a friend of mine who went through the spring semester program.  I expect to become close friends with the other students as well as the faculty, and I expect to have a memorable experience that will last me a lifetime.

No comments: