Sunday, July 21, 2013

2nd Weekend! In Bonn!

The second weekend is finally here! I got to tell you that after a crazy full week like we have been having, you enjoy the weekend even more. This weekend I decided to stay home in Bonn to conserve money. So, I really do not have that much to say about this weekend.
    On Saturday I finally slept past 8am which was wonderful (usually the sunlight forces me to wake up). I love the R & R this weekend. After the week of constant activity it is very nice to not have to do anything.... I did however head into town to get a few last things for my trip on Monday.
      On Sunday I spent a lot of time speaking with my host family while doing laundry. I did learn something today. Never! and I mean Never let your cloths dry outside on a cloths line..... I am not taking this adaption home with me. Why you may ask? After they dry it really damages the fabric.... quite frankly I have doubts the fabrics will ever look or feel the same after this... but who knows. I just do not agree with this idea even though it may be environmentally friendly. I honor the guy who invented the mechanical dryer!
     So this is it! I really did not do all that much this weekend besides catch up on the seasons of my show. It was fun but now I have a train to catch in an hour or two Vienna. Vienna Here I come!

No comments: