Monday, June 05, 2017

Prague was no Prague(lem)


After Vienna, a group of people and I went to Prague.  I absolutely loved the city and the architecture.  The language was completely different to what I am use to and it was sort of difficult for me to get around and understand what was going on at first.  The people in Prague were not as nice as the other people I have encountered and I assume this is because I was around such a tourist-y area.  Other than this, being about to experience the culture and see something different from the German culture was eye opening.  Prague was by far one of my favorite cities to be in just because it was gorgouse and the landscape was something that I was not expecting.  If you go to the very top of the palace you can see the entire city of Prague and that was something that I was just blown away by.  It looked like a picture straight off of a postcard and it was impossible to get the perfect picture that just captured all the beauty of it.  I wish there was a way where we could spend a week in Prauge for the program because it was just an amazing city and I think everyone should experince it. I am glad to be back in Bonn and not living out of a suitcase but I did love the new adventures I experienced.



No comments: