Monday, June 05, 2017

Prague, Czech Republic

It's been a day since I left Prague, yet I am still astounded by its beauty. The architecture, the history, the castles, the people, I miss it all. Prague was different from the other countries in its own unique way. The atmosphere was different. Not the atmosphere as in the ozone layers, but the people and the culture really stood apart. Everyone there was having a good time in their own ways whether it was indulging themselves in the history, finding good food, watching the astronomical clock, or merely just walking around enjoying the aesthetically pleasing scenery that surrounded them. The stores and shops were so different from the standard and it was interesting to see various museums and exhibits. We visited a few such as the Charles Bridge Museum and the Museum of Chocolate where one could make their own chocolate. There was so much to learn and I feel like two days wasn't enough. Lastly, I enjoyed the livelihood of Prague. It was so upbeat and fast-paced, in a way that makes you feel like you are a part of it all. From the hundreds of wedding parties to people just having a good time, it had a warm feeling to it. Prague has definitely been one of my favorite spots in Europe and I would like to eventually go back.

No comments: