Thursday, August 06, 2009

So long Germany/Europe

Well it's the last day of the trip and I'm leaving tomorrow on the plan to America. I'm definitely sad to leave all the people I've met on the trip because I've gotten to know each one and everyone is truly special and unique. Here is my impression on everybody for the last month;

Stephanie- Really cool to talk to/ badass rock climber/ Natalie Portman
Laura- Best Laugh allways makes me smile
Coral- Great dancer/ singer/ EVERYTHING
Andrew- Master- Debator
Jenna- Day 50 Jenna...Day 50 forever!
Sarah- you are Kind at your core...I loved seeing it, and the moments it showed you are truly beautiful ;)...hope ur not offended by this
Brittany- Cuteness doesn't even begin describe how cute you are...and great singer
Shyanie- Great friend and thanks for taking me through this trip ;)/ thanks for the fashion guidance
Caitlin- Great person to talk with even though you are very passive-agressive towards me;)
Nicole- We will always have Moulin Rouge!/ best wipe out in the train station
Justin- Thanks for telling that lady that we weren't going to shut up on the train to Paris
Roger- The trip woulda sucked w/o u man
Matt- It's your world and we're just living in it
Mark- Great Hotel Roomie bud thanks

Thanks everybody for making it a great trip

No comments: