Saturday, August 08, 2009

Everything I could've asked for

As I sit here writing my last official blog of the trip, I feel like the fast forward button was pushed. I can remember reading the blogs of past students and wondering what my trip would be like. And now, here I sit, just another one of those blogs.

Our last week of the trip was a perfect end that came too soon! From my last blog, I left off in Dresden. I wasn't expecting much from Dresden seeing as we were only going there for a day. But, it turned out to be a very nice city. We had a great city tour and then visited the German Hygiene Museum. The museum was super interactive and I really could've stayed there a few more hours. I also managed to come out of it with a couple purchased items for myself. :)

Thursday was our last day of the trip. A great way to end the trip was a visit to the Berlin Body Worlds exhibit. It was so creative and interesting. I just wonder what kind of person came up with the idea! At night, we went to an amazing Moraccan restaurant for our farewell dinner. What I heard at dinner was truly amazing. In just 5 weeks, the 15 of us had become a family. We got close and formed bonds that I never, ever would've expected. It made such a difference to have this on the trip. Not only did you benefit academically, but emotionally and socially as well. I really couldn't have asked for more in the trip. It was a perfect mix of learning, culture, and fun. I would really recommend it to anyone. Cheers to such a wonderful trip! I can't wait to tell everyone back home about it!

Coral

No comments: