Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thanks, Dusseldorf, Thanks Host Family.

the last day in dusseldorf, or should I say the last night in dusseldorf was really nice. I spent a good amount of time in the AIB writting my paper, hoping I could finish it around 4 or 5 pm which I did get done. My host family that last fixed me really nice dinner and gave me some presents... I was really superized. Inthe present was.... Dusseldorfs shot Drink.... Kiilapich (hope the spell is correct) and a Germany Soocer team rist band. It was really nice of them to do this for me, I was moved by this... I think I really got a great host family!!! I highlly recomend this Family!!! The Biabki family!!!!! the best cooks ever in town!!!! great meals.!!!!
The next day, my host mom, was trying to not to cry.... she looked at me in the moring before she left for work and said.... Mas, Im not good at long term good byes .... So Im just going to say a short goodbye and hope to see you soon!! It was hard for me not to cry as well at this point.... It was very moving for me... such a nice family. well, I told her that I will try to come back in two years so I will see you than... . She was happy to hear that. I hope i can fulfill this task!! WELL I HAVE TO GO NOW; SINCE iM RUNNIG OUT OF TIME::: AND i AM MEETING SOME PEOPLE; iLL TALK TO Yall LATER!!! CIAO!!

No comments: