Thursday, August 03, 2006

black out

I am sure that everyone has heard this story about going to the blind resturaunt by now but I just want to say a few more things about it. First of all, going to a blind place to eat gives a whole new meaning to the word finger food. I have never had to use my hands so many times to pick up a piece of meat and lettuce before. Also, I didnt realize that it would be a problem if you drop your fork. You seriously have to sit there and wait for someone to help you get a new one because you dont know where the fork fell. Also, someone's watch glow went off and I totally freaked out and jumped onto karen. Seeing some weird green light in the middle of total darkness really spooked me out. It was an amazing place to go and I have a whole new respect for the visually impared. Anyway, tonight is our last night. I can't believe it is already over. Tschüss Suckers!

No comments: