Sunday, August 20, 2006

Finally, the last blog.

I know its a little late to be blogging for the last time. I have been hopping around and with no Internet access, now I finally can blog. Well, looking back on our trip to Europe, just simply it was great!! I had the best time!! Meeting new people and making new friends, getting to know the profs, and most of all, getting to know the difference in many aspects in Germany and else where. I know for sure, this experience has changed me a lot, giving me a whole new perspective against the war. Also I think by going to Germany, it has help me advance in the way I can communicate with others.
Of all, simply I just LOVE YOU GUYS!!! It was great!! I hope in the near future we can all see each other!!.
Finally, to every one, THANKS!!!.

No comments: