Sunday, August 06, 2006

Back to the real life.

I had a great time in Germany and else where. I would say this summer was very well spent!!!. Anyway, I wanted to write about the plane ride back here to the states. From Berlin, my flight rout was Berlin to Milan Italy to Atlanta to Dallas. The plane from Italy to Atlanta was the worse flight I have ever experienced. Italians..... I was sitting in the back of the plane and in the airplane, I would say half were Italians,,, the whole way back the to the United states, the whole 10 hours... they stood up in the plane right behind me talking to their friends which where sitting right behind be. Let me rephrase that, not talking but laughing and yelling, the whole 10 hours.... the worse thing is that, the flight attendants didn't ever say anything, I finally said something to them.. the said they were sorry, but it didn't help.... the Americans sitting next to me where also very up-set about the issue..... I cant believe what I was seeing.. how can some people be so immature. You could tell that most of the people were getting up-set and unhappy about the issue... I have never been to Italy, and I haven't really experienced the Italian way of life ether. But for me, this plane ride gave me a really bad impression about Italians. Impression which is, that they care about them selves, and like to talk out!!! I know this doesn't apply to all Italians. It could have been a small group on the plane doing this, but half of the plane was talking on the way to America, and to me it is hard to think that all of them were friends.

I just wanted to talk about this a little.

No comments: