Thursday, August 03, 2006

For a 100 years, The best Ice-cream place in Düssledorf.

I have meaning to write about this for a while now. Sorry its late.
I have had the best ice-cream in Dusseldorf. the shop is small and it dosent look new at all, or any thing special. I was first introdusted to it, by my host-families Son which is 24 years old, and his Girl-Friend. The ice-cream place is south of Dusseldorf. The shope has a tradition. Mathas ( the son) toled me that, it is the oldest place in Dusseldorf to serve ice-cream. It said that it serves ice-cream as it did 100 years ago... the same way, the same tase...everything the same. Well, about the tast..... thats the most important.... ..well Im going to put it this way,..... it was to die for...the nut flaver is amazing.... I have never had such a tast... Sorry guys, but I wish I could tell you how good it was.... really!!! I am not really in to sweets, or ice-cream, but in this case.. I was wrong... ahhhh, I want some now since Im writing about this.
If I do came back to europe, I know for sure that, this place is one of my stops....haha.
If anyone is interested I can give you directions. I would give the directions now, but since I dont have a Dusseldorf map with me at the moment.. its kindda hard to do so.... so, if you are interested.. ask me, and I will give who ever is interested directions.

No comments: