Thursday, August 03, 2006

Last day reflections

So I was happy that the program ended on a medical note! The school was really neat and the leacture in the great hall was pretty cool as well. All the specimens were interesting to look at. There were things that you do not get a chance to see anymore... which is a good thing because of the progression of medicine. Also Berlin is nice, not what I expected. I expected it to be more busy, more of a night life. I like going out with the friends I made here, we all had a great time... for the most part. I am sad I am leaving but I miss my apartment and can not wait to go back to not having a roommate or living out of a suitcase. As for things that happened last night I am sad to see that some people will never really grow up. O the stories I will have to tell when I return!!

No comments: