Monday, August 07, 2006

The Brits

This past week has been bittersweet. I absolutely loved Berlin, and I wish I had had more time there, but now, I am in London, and I do not think I have much room to complain. Saying goodbye to the Erps was a bit sad. I really hated to say goodbye to them, but hopefully, I will be back in Dusseldorf one day and I will definitely plan on visiting them! They must be the absolute sweetest people ever. They really did treat us like daughters, and I know they thought of us as such while we were there.

Now, I am in London with my family, so the European saga has another week or so for me, but then, it's back to the States, and I am not sure I am quite ready for that. It has been an interesting transition though. I am know officially a tourist as opposed to a pseudo residence in Germany. It is a tad different. Well, that's all for now. We found a huge supermarket down the way, and I am a tad bit excited about it!

No comments: