Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm screaming in the rain

Today was quite a day in good 'ole Berlin. Kristin, Mel, Sarah, Kit and I headed to the german zoo this afternoon and found ourselves in the middle of a rainstorm before we knew it. You might be surprised how much fun you can have in a rainy zoo. We sang musicals, tumbled down wet slides and had a t-shirt contest. Such fun. Last night was a great one too. After the program let out, our little group went out for chinese (the food, not the people) and stumbled across a carnival on the way back to the hotel. Kristin, Mel and myself were the only ones who would ride, but it was really great. Here are some quotes and tips.

Kit: I've always been ballsy...you've just never seen.

Kit: I always thought that kissing a girl would be better. Logically, don't they have softer lips?

Stuart: I love German carnivals... no clowns!

Sarah: I don't do collapsable rides, especially in Germany where I don't understand the legal ramifications.

Tip: Don't eat mexican food in Germany. Duh.

Tip: Don't visit the zoo on a cloudy day.

No comments: