Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The blog to blog all blogging blogs

I have been SO happy to see so many of my fellow study abroaders lately! I can tell we all really bonded on the trip no matter how much time we actually spent together. All of you are the greatest! SO yeah, being back in American is UHmazing! I am really glad to be back. In a way I wish I missed the bread and cheese for breakfast every morning, but I was really happy to get back to things I am used to. I really didn't get any of that reverse culture shock because my family and boyfriend were amazing and supportive and wanted to know about everything I did. This was definetly something I will never ever forget, and if anything it showed me that going to Europe is not a once in a lifetime chance, because after going once I know I WILL go again. I learned so much about myself and others, and I am an all around happier more confident person thanks to this trip. I mean, how many people can say they navigated a country (or countries) where they don't speak the language, and live to tell about it. ....Well, other than all of us. I really will never forget any of you guys. And hopefully I will see everyone soon at some kind of reunion hang out get together. I love ya'll bunches!

No comments: