Saturday, July 14, 2018

Zac Efron GIF Guide for Week 4

Related image
As temperatures rise in Bonn, so does the thirst! Make sure you're well hydrated before you continue reading this blog post in order to avoid fainting. The beauty that is Zac Efron, is perfect for describing this week as there were so many wonderful discoveries and reflections.


Happy-Go-Lucky Zac

Image result for zac efron gif happy

I have taken advantage of being comfortable in Bonn. Throughout this week I have wander alone (don't tell me mom) without worry of time or getting lost. By doing so alone, I enjoyed a stronger sense of independence, as I had the freedom to stop and look at art, roam shops, and stroll down a path that seemed intriguing. Maybe it was the mental revaluations I made in Norderney last week that resulted in a more free spirited mindset. Never mind the reason, I loved walking to whatever caught my eye, then using Google Maps to get back to Bonn Hbf.

HSM Emotional Injustices Outrage Zac 

Image result for zac efron gif bet on it

Being abroad I have recognized that there are problems that are universal. In particularly, littering/trash and homelessness are two global issues that resonated with me. These problems grabbed my attention back in Texas, and to see that the world struggles with these as well makes me want to come back home more of an activist. I want to make a positive change in the world, most of us do. I know friends back home who even desire a life career dedicated to bettering the world. Although I am unsure on what I want to do with my life, I would like to apply helping others into my career. This doesn’t have to be in a huge way, but in a way that I feel I am helping. I do feel like I’m going through a transformation here.

Sadden and Appalled Zac

Image result for zac efron gif sad

In lecture, we learned about medicine during the Nazi era. I never felt more skirmish and uncomfortable in class than I did this week (that's with having ADD).  But seriously, it was eye opening, especially when news broke out about thousands of immigrant children being separated from their families on the US-Mexico boarder, some were even placed in cages. With this, I have even heard some disturbing and inhumane comments from extreme Trump supporters saying statements like to "just shoot them." As much as America likes to think we are better, or even view comparing Trump to Hitler as too far fetch, I cannot deny the few similarities and it is terrifying. I do not think people should shy away from these realities. Once again this makes me want to be more of an activist.

I'm Not Having It Zac

Image result for zac efron gif

HoM has an amazing opportunity to shadow surgeons in a German hospital. I'm sure to most healthcare students, especially premed, they would be thrilled at the chance to see this. Unfortunately I faint at the sight of blood and also do not want to go to medical school. However I tried to keep an open mindset Monday at the hospital to see the difference between OR in the US and Germany. I watched a procedure where a mass was removed from a patient's spinal cord , then saw the beginning of a hip replacement surgery. No one warned me just how bloody the second procedure would be. Near the start I could feel myself get light headed, so I stepped out and decided to return to the locker room. Although I was not interested in shadowing, I did learn a bit about the education and work schedule of those working.



Last apprication Zac GIF. He may not be Da Vinci'Vitruvian Man, but I like to think Leo would approve of him. 
Image result for zac efron gif hot





No comments: