Sunday, May 28, 2023

Bonn Week 1


Week 1 in Bonn!

This week was a great time spent exploring the city of Bonn. I got adjusted to the time difference after our first day of travel which was rough. After orientation I felt back to normal and excited for my time here to begin. This week in class we started with an overview of the early chronological years of the History of Medicine. The Humorous theory was interesting to me in which they believed humans had four fluids inside them and health was a balance of these fluids. This weekend Kendall and I got to take more time to walk around downtown Bonn and go into shops and restaurants. We went to the food truck festival today and had some delicious honey chicken. Also this week we started Tai Chi lessons, I did not know what to expect but I definitely enjoyed it and felt more stabilized after the session. 

No comments: