Sunday, May 21, 2023

Airport Thoughts

 As I'm sitting here waiting for the airplane in my terminal, my heart won't stop racing. If I'm being honest, saying bye to my Mom at the airport was harder than saying goodbye for college. I'm excited to see where this trip will take me and the friends that I will make on the way. I'm very excited to meet my host family, as my host mom has already promised a great first meal (and gluten free as well :)) Ever since I was little, I have always had a travel bug that I haven't been able to shake. Hopefully this trip will scratch that itch a bit.

    On this trip I hope to learn more about medicine practices and possible career tracts that I would not have known about from staying in the U.S. I have already begun to learn new things, like how large DFW is. Seriously, I thought I was lost walking in here. I have to restrain myself from buying coffee, so I can sleep peacefully on the plane. I have zero clue as to how these next weeks are going to be like but I am ecstatic nonetheless. See y'all in the motherland.  


No comments: