Sunday, May 21, 2023

Waiting for my plane!!

 I am currently sitting at my gate waiting for my plane to get here at the Airport in Austin, TX. I am super excited about my flight but also nervous because I have never traveled alone before at all. My family and I travel internationally a lot so I am very familiar with this airport it's just a very different experience now. 

I am honestly pretty nervous mostly because I have never flown alone before and I didn't sign up for this trip with any friends. But I'm really excited to get to know the girls and I'm sure we will have a super fun time!

It was difficult to say goodbye to my parents at the gate and felt really weird that they weren't joining me for this trip. But, I am so excited to get to Germany and can't wait for the upcoming adventure!! 

No comments: