Sunday, May 21, 2023

The Journey to Germany

 Wow the day is upon us. We are headed to Germany today! There are so many mixed emotions that come with the preparation for travel. I have never gone to Europe before, and traveling there by myself has definitely sprung some nerves. But more than anything, I am extremely excited for a new experience and to make some new and unique memories. What better a time than now do we have to go and travel abroad with our school. 

There are so many unknowns. What will we see? Who will we interact with? What kind of experiences will we have? What is the weather like? So many questions that I’m sure will be answered in due time.

At the moment, I am highly anticipating Vienna, as many of my friends that have travelled abroad deceive the architecture as being grand and beautiful. I also plan to hopefully make it to Amsterdam. I have only ever heard positive and raving reviews of this city. 

I will be on the plane soon enough and off to Germany in just a few hours. Germany here we come!! 

No comments: