Sunday, May 21, 2023

The Germany Journey Begins

 Today's the day!! I'm beyond excited and a little nervous to finally start my journey to Germany. I've never flown internationally before by myself and I've never been to Europe, so this is all new to me. I'm excited to finally go somewhere new and experience a whole new culture. Alongside the different food and architecture, I'm especially interested in getting to live with a native German. My host seems very sweet and welcoming, and I can't wait to meet her and learn more about her. Lastly, I'm very intrigued with getting learn about the history of medicine in an older country that actually came up with some practices that are utilized today. 

Getting to immerse myself in a new country is the adventure I always knew I wanted to take and I finally get to start it today! Wish me luck and Auf Wiedersehen for now!

No comments: