Sunday, May 21, 2023

Awaiting Departure

I’m currently sitting in the IAH Airport as I await boarding. I’m feeling nervous, excited, and curious all at once. While Germany has been on my need-to-visit list I have a feeling it should have been added a long time ago! Here’s to all the adventures that await me :). 

I expect a lot of things out of myself from this program. Especially as a pre-med student I’m highly anticipating all the knowledge I will soon acquire and all the new people I will encounter that may teach me more about empathy, patience, and medicine. I’m very excited for all the excursions and I’m hoping that after this study abroad, I may be able to figure out problems on my own and know how to be more independent!

All of these things are the reasons why I signed up for this opportunity and I am more than sure it will live up to my expectations and beyond that! 

No comments: