Sunday, May 28, 2023

Beautiful Bonn!

 My first week in Germany is complete!

Bonn is a very beautiful city. I have been loving how bright and green everything is here. I love walking around Bonn and finding new places to hangout. It's been very refreshing to use reliable public transportation since there's nothing like this in Texas.

I have really been enjoying Dr. Wasser's History of Medicine class. I was surprised to see how much material has been overlapping with the AP Art History class I took in high school. In this class we also learned about the Code of Hammurabi but we never talked about the laws on it that dealt with physicians. It's been interesting to use a medical lens to look at pieces of history I'm already familiar with. 

I'm very excited to go to Cologne next week, I'm looking forward to touring more museums!

No comments: