Sunday, May 28, 2023

A week in Bonn!

 Oh my freaking gosh! I feel like this week went by so fast! Bonn is absolutely beautiful and there is so much to explore and see. This first week was all about getting adjusted to classes and exploring Bonn. 

Every day after class a group of us walked around the city and always found something fun to do or see. I really enjoyed walking along the Rhine after class and getting to-go drinks from a Mexican restaurant. I think the best part of the week was definitely going on a hike and visiting the Lowenburg castle! The hike was gorgeous and we even took a break to do Tai Chi in the woods!

This week has definitely exceeded my expectations and I personally feel like I have grown in so many ways already I can't wait to see what next week has in store for us! 



No comments: