Sunday, May 21, 2023

Pre-Departure

 


Kendall and I just got through security and are sitting at our gate waiting to board. I am a little nervous as this is my first international trip and the longest flight I have been on. I am planning to sleep the whole flight if possible so I can wake up in the morning in Germany. 

I am expecting to learn some of the language and culture while in Germany. I don't think I'll get the opportunity again to stay in a different country for a long amount of time like this trip so I want to make the most of it. I am most looking forward to our excursion to Nordeney Island. I have signed up for the Hero's journey because I think it is a once in a lifetime experience and I hope that it will broaden my perspective through experiencing a different culture.

No comments: