Sunday, May 21, 2023

T-24 Hours

 I can't believe that in less than 24 hours I will ACTUALLY BE in Germany! This trip has been in the making for over a semester and it has been something I have been looking forward to all year! 

I honestly don't really know what to expect. I think I will be more excited once I actually land and get off the plane. As of right now, there are a lot more nerves than excitement, likely due to the fact that I have never traveled internationally alone. 

I believe that traveling and immersing yourself in other cultures and new experiencies shifts your persepctive and opens your eyes in many different and unique ways.  Everyone that I have talked to has said that their study abroad experience was one of, if not the best aspect of their college journey. 

Althought all of the unknowns are scary and stomach-twisting, I think that adds to the excitment of the whole experience and I cant wait to see what the next 6 weeks hold!

Godbye Houston and Hello Frankfut!


No comments: