Monday, May 22, 2023

Headed to Germany!



Today I am headed to Germany to begin my study abroad program, History of Medicine! I am starting this journey with an open mind and minimal expectations. I have experienced very little German culture, so I am excited to see how my love for biology and human medicine is interwoven in this country's rich history. I hope to learn lots of German, travel skills, and history! I am also looking forward to developing friendships and relationships, both with fellow A&M students and native Germans.

I signed up for this study abroad primarily to see another facet of the world. I love how history, philosophy, religion, culture, and art influence the study of medicine. I know I will become a better student in medicine through understanding the world and human beings in a fuller depth. 



Trinity and I are headed to Frankfurt from Houston! We grabbed a glass of vino before takeoff and are so excited to get to Germany with fellow aggies. 


No comments: