Monday, August 04, 2008

Ready to take on Berlin

Well after this long, relaxing weekend I am ready to go out in style in Berlin. I had a couple friends last year travel and/or study abroad in Berlin, and they all said that it was a fantastic city, and gave a few recommendations on clubs to go to. I am sure that the last night here I will not sleep, and go straight to the airport and get on the plane back home. Thankfully Madeline is on the same flight, so I'm too worried about getting lost or missing my flight. I will definitely miss Dusseldorf and my host family, and their awesome dinners and free beer at the beer garden every night. I switched from the winter program to the summer program due to the fact that we would be staying with a host family, and my decision proved to be the correct one. Here I come Berlin!

No comments: