Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Dresden and Cologne


Since I brilliantly decided not to bring my laptop on our trip, these blogs aren't going to seem current but they are only being posted late. With that being explained, on to the posts!

For both of our day trips to Dresden and Cologne, I wasn't expecting anything too special because both were just little side trips. Both cities really surprised me! Although both are so different, I thought it was interesting how two smaller cities could have their own completely unique history. In both cities we took really interesting walking tours and visited the main church of each- the Cologne Cathedral and the Church of Our Lady in Dresden. In a way, I associated the cities together even though they were complete different.
 
Overall both Dresden and Cologne really made me want to come back and visit again in the summer! If they were that gorgeous in the winter, I couldn't imagine how pleasent they would be in warmer weather. Is it bad to already plan a trip back to Germany when im still here? Still in Berlin at the moment but more on that to come!

No comments: