Monday, August 22, 2011

weekend 4

Weekend 4 Prague
When we went to leave Wein I was slightly disappointed when I saw our train. I thought to myself well I guess we are going to eastern Europe. The train wasn’t very comfortable nor did it have power outlets which was a bummer because I wanted to use my laptop to blog and watch a movie. Travis did find a power outlet…in the bathroom. After arriving we made our way to sir toby’s hostel. It was an interesting place. We got free food which was nice. It wasn’t the best but I couldn’t have cared. The first night we decided to go to club meca which was a different experience. It was an electronic club which picked up as the night went on. We ended up making it back around 3 am or so. The next day we took a city tour in the rain which was interesting but I started to get a little too cold to care about the history. Once the tour was over it stopped raining it seemed like great timing. We walked around and did various other things such as seeing old architecture etc. We went on a pubcrawl as well which was alright. It wasn’t as good as the one we went on in Vienna but it was still fun.

No comments: