Monday, August 22, 2011

Retrospective

Retrospective

Getting back to the States was a weird but good experience. I miss many aspects of Europe but enjoy having a car and the conveniences of the States. First thing that shocked me was how heavy american’s are. I think that I became used to seeing smaller European people so the amount of overweight people seems out of control. I also miss the weather. The cool weather would be wonderful, being able to open a window instead of having to use AC would be great. Also a little bit of rain would be a welcome thing. The public transportation system would be nice to have here but it wouldn’t work well because of how the USA is set up. It was nice to not worry about driving home from the bar or something like that. It is nice that I have my own car now because it takes much less time to get around. The jet lag wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe because I had the weirdest sleeping habits in Europe. I am looking forward to planning a return trip someday to Europe to explore more.

No comments: