Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Preparing for Departure!


Howdy everyone! In case I haven't formally met you, my name is Sarah and I'm a senior (WHOOP) biology major from Denton! And that's a picture of me getting my ring in April! I am really excited to be going on this trip with all of you. I never ever thought I would ever be traveling outside of the U.S., but here I am, attempting to pack for a trip to Europe. The plan so far is to leave from DFW on June 19th to London Gatwick, along with my boyfriend. We'll spend a couple days in London, then we're flying into Paris, then taking the train to Berlin, then train to Bamberg, then a train to Amsterdam. From there I will take the train to Duesseldorf and my boyfriend will fly to London and then back to DFW. Even though I am going early, I am hoping to do even more traveling during the program, including revisiting anything I've already seen, so if you're up for exploring, let's go! I don't know when I'll ever have this time in Europe again so I want to do EVERYTHING!!! I can't wait to see all of you in Germany! Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments: