Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Oh My Stars!

Duesseldorf Digest

Howdy! I'm Rebecca Hubley, a senior Biochemistry and Genetics major. I'm from Canyon, TX (just south of Amarillo), but I've been in College Station taking classes for summer one and oh my stars am I ready for a change. I'm of course so excited that I'll be in Germany in less than a week. I've been to Europe once before, but not Germany so I'm really excited to go somewhere new. Erin and I are rooming together this summer, and when I received my first email from my host mom; it was in all German. Geez oh Pete, I don't speak a lick of German. However, I'm always ready for an adventure and am looking forward to this summer. I don't know what to expect from this experience. I'm just hoping whatever happens, I'll be able to laugh about it. See you all on Monday!

No comments: