Monday, June 26, 2006

It`s time.!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone. Its time at last!!!! I hope everyone is excited as I am. Hi everyone, my name is Masanori Nobata, just in case if ya`ll don't remember. "Mas" for shorting .
Im in Japan as of right this second, and leaving for the U.S tomorrow afternoon. My parents live in Japan because of their work, so Im here to visit them, and see some of my good friends since I also spent a good amount of time here in Japan when I grew up. Because I have lived in Japan, which is north east Asia, I also had the opportunity to travel to Thailand & Austraria. I been to north America of course...lol. and other places as well. I have been around, but, never Europe!!. This is my first time to Europe, really exciting!. I think its great that though this program, we can go to Europe and experience the medical society at the same time.
Well everyone, I will see all of you guys very soon in Germany. Lets make the best of it.

No comments: