Thursday, June 22, 2006

I can hardly wait!

So, I leave in 2 1/2 days and I'm not even packed yet!! I can still hardly believe I'm going to Europe all summer...I don't think it will feel real until Priss and I are sitting on the plane together.

Prissy and I are leaving early on the 25th to go to London for a day, then Portugal and Spain for a week...mostly to the beach. Ya! I just got back from a cruise with my family so I'm excited to continue getting a tan. :) We will be flying from Spain to Germany on the 3rd to meet everyone. We're also hoping to go to Paris, Italy, and Amsterdam during our trip. I hope we can get a big group together and all go have fun.

I'm so incredibly excited about this trip. I can't wait to meet everyone...we are going to have the time of our lives! With the exception of my cruise last week, I have never been out of the United States! So of course I'm nervous, but I know I'll be just fine.

I am a Senior Applied Exercise Physiology major, hoping to get into Physical Therapy school when I graduate. I have no idea where I'll be going to school yet though. I love my major; I have fun in alot of my classes. I also currently, at least until tomorrow, work at Old Navy in College Station. I'm not sure if I'll be going back in the fall or finding a new job. I love all the people I work with, but retail can get really old after a while. I am from Brownwood, TX and am a first generation Aggie. WHOOP!

See you all in Germany!

No comments: