Sunday, June 25, 2006

I've always wanted to go to Geranium

Hey Everyone!
This is Stuat Womack reporting to you from the comfort of my own home in Eustace Texas.
I'm really looking forward to our up-coming trip, but to be honest, I don't really think the reality has quite sunk in yet. I never expected to participate in anything akin to studying abroad, and the decision I made to participate in this program was somewhat of a last minute inclination.
I've always been interested in Germany, mainly for its history and architecture, and I can't wait to discover more recommendations for the country. I don't speak a bit of German, except fpr a few words that I picked up from Hogan's Heroes. I love that show and own copies of the first and second seasons.
Besides the country, I also chose this program because I plan to enroll in vet school after obtaining my bachelors and I'm very interested in learning about common veterinary practices over seas.
I don't know very many of you, but I look forward to our time together and if we don't get along, it's only a month. lol.
I'll be flying out from DFW, so I hope to see some of you on the plane and please accept my best wishes for a happy preparation for our trip. See you soon!

No comments: