Friday, June 23, 2006

Here We Go!


Hi guys! My name is Robin Melson and I am a Junior (that felt weird - as I tried to type sophomore...) Biomedical Engineering Major from Corpus Christi, Texas. I am really excited about going on this trip. For those of you who may not know, I wasn't originally going on this study abroad until at the last minute I was offered a spot. (Talk about distracting - that made it impossibly hard to study for those last three finals.)

This summer I have been taking Organic Chemistry I at home, its been going really well, but I'm looking forward to a change in pace and surroundings. I'm not particularly nervous about the travelling itself, as I had the opportunity to travel in Europe before my senior year of high school, though I am a bit concerned about the language difference, since like most everybody else I was a spanish girl in high school.

I can't wait to meet all of you on the third - I just hope I make it through my three tests this next week. See ya'll real soon. ~ Robin

Oh and P.S. that's me in the middle of the picture.

No comments: