Sunday, August 04, 2013

Weekend in Frankfurt!

     This Weekend I traveled to Frankfurt! I went there for the Banking center and found so much more! Upon Arrival I found myself in a big modern city unlike the appearance of most the cities we went to before. Unlike most the cities we went to in the trips before this city put forth modernism before the past. I traveled around the city and did find the historical buildings near what is called the iron bridge! They were very nice to see and I enjoyed my time there. However, this section of the city was very small but saved so the city could remember its past. The Hostel I stayed at was very nice and very “American”.  First everyone spoke English and I enjoyed that! I even showed off my German skills because most could not speak much German at all! The showers were Amazing! I actually had before this trip researched the type of showerhead that the hostel used because I wanted to buy on for college station. Basically, the shower head is like a waterfall and wastes so much water it is unbelievable! I was amazed that they used there at the hostel for this fact! When I turned it on it felt like standing in a rainstorm except without the cold wet feeling! So the Hostel was nice and secure actually. Finally on Sunday I made it to the Geld museum and was given my own personal tour of the museum! It was extremely interesting and I learned a great deal about the EU banking systems in comparison to the US banking systems. Finally before I left the city I was able to take a tour on a boat! It was a lot of fun and it was a very comfortable day to do something do to the sun was covered and the wind was strong. Overall a great weekend! 

No comments: