Tuesday, January 15, 2013

On the other side...

Jan. 11-15

Vienna was very enjoyable and relaxing for the more free time we had, little snow we played around with, and finishing those last euros. I was surprised Samantha let me know about an English mass held in St. Stephen's cathedral on Saturday night. I attended most of it and enjoyed it very much although I was one of the only ones who was able to speak English.
The last night going out with 'das boys' was great. We stayed up very late and spoke to some girls for a while about the difference between America and Europe, what we liked and disliked, etc. The last dinner with everyone was very good too, we even ate desserts and had schnaps. It was a good choice I decided not to go out the very last night because it took me some time to get my things prepared for the flight.
The next day, getting up at 4:30 was not too hard but the day went on and on since I went to sleep at around eleven on Texas time.
Now back in the state of Texas, I am happy I'm back but there is something else that wishes I was still back there. I am still transitioning between times and getting ready to take care of this semester.

No comments: