Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bonn


Bonn started off so great! The first day we went to a hospital to watch a few surgeries, it was sooo cool! The first surgery I watched was a liver transplant, it was wild seeing the entire stomach open and all the organs just lying there. After that surgery I went to go watch shoulder surgery, which was even better, because the anesthesiologist let me administer drugs to the patient. That night we went out and had a great time at the clubs! The dancing is way different; they mostly play American music but no one dances the same way as back in Texas. The next day we went and visited Beethoven's house, which was very neat. I didn’t think the Kolsh was anything to rave about. It had a rather bitter taste, unlike any beer I have had before. All things considered, Bonn was a rather fun city, but I was definitely ready to move on to Berlin.

No comments: