Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Man did time fly past me!!!

Ok, finally I have figured out how to work this whole "blogging" process. I am not always the most technologically advanced...haha...but I love that this class has this blog. I have enjoyed reading that my peers have the same worries and anticipations that I have.
I am so unbelievablly excited to be leaving for GERMANY in a day! I have this travel itch that won't cease! As the heads of the program have come to find... I am a procrastinator extreme, so like others...my time has gotten away from me. I don't feel that I have studied the language as much as I'd have liked to, or the history (aside from the fantastic lectures by Dr. Wasser). None the less, I just want to get there already. I am ready to see the architecture, experience the people, see how medicine exists in another country, and simply view the stars from a new place (hoping it won't be too cloudy). The museums and hospitals are just waiting for my questions. Haha! And I can reassure them....I will have many!
The program thus far has done so much to prepare me for trip. My anticipations are high, and my anxiety is existant...but very low. :) I think that we are all so lucky to have this opportunity! I have been to Ecuador twice, and Mexico a couple of times, and I KNOW that I will be enlightened beyone my imagination by this trip. I have already met so many fantastic people, and am eager and looking forward to getting to know them!
I also love airports! I love to sit and watch the families around me...thinking and wondering where they are traveling to, and what is there purpose for travel. So interesting-the people that I've spoken to! "Bon voage" to all those who will read this before they go, and I will see yall soon!

No comments: