Monday, December 31, 2007

Hallo!!!

I personally love saying this word. As well as 'ya.' I seem to use it in many unessasary ways. I forgot to mention in my last blog that we saw the wall yesterday, the east side gallery. This was so impacting on me. First of all, I happen to appreciate graffiti art, and because we walked the entire length of the wall. I also wanted to mention one more thing that I think is important to remember in the US. I know how it sucks to not know the language, and I can see that we have all encountered language barriers. I have always been sympathetic towards this, because English is most definately not my first language. Being in that semi trapped situation again, I think it is important to remember and be patient with people in the same situation back home.

No comments: