Monday, December 31, 2007

Berlin definitely rocks

Although we just arrived yesterday, I am enjoying the amazingness that is Berlin immensely. Checking into our hotel was a bit of a hassle- we had to wait a long time for our rooms. But the rooms are rather nice so the wait was okay!

We went to the Alexanderplatz last night-- it had an ice skating rink, a ferris wheel, and all of these cute food stands. We also went to a jazz club, where we managed to pay half price just because we were thinking about leaving. I met some cool people there too! Two french guys, named Viktor and Stefan, helped me order drinks. They just finished University and were in the helicopter industry, so they travel all over Europe on business. Stefan even studied for a while at the US Air Force Academy in Colorado! So they were very helpful and even suggested some places for us to see.

All in all, this trip has been amazing, although I seem to get tired very easily while I am here; it may be just because I still have not quite adapted to European time yet!

No comments: